This is my user review for the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 (cmptechworld.in)
- Display is crisp, clear and overall very good
- HR monitoring is very good
- Stress monitoring is surprisingly good
- Sleep tracking and analysis is good, it can be further improve but it gives close to accurate data
- It has tons of Activity modes which is good GPS works absolutely fine
- BT range is good
- PAI (Physiological Activity Indicator) is a nice addition and it works fine, it gives a score about your overall health based on your heart rate data, activity data and comprehensive analysis.
- Design and built can improve many other brands are providing better design and built in this price segment
- Battery life is not good although i use continuous HR, stress monitoring but still expected more from battery atleast 4-5 days of battery life i expect
- App is not fully optimized needs more improvement like it should give an option to check the synchronization of calls and notifications, it should sync during workouts
- The device vibrates and shows call notifications even after canceling the call.